Raising a Grievance

In most cases, individual workplace disputes are best resolved informally through dialogue with your line manager.

In situations where this proves unsuccessful or where a member is subjected to an act of misconduct (such as workplace bullying or unlawful discrimination) advice should be sought from Unite on how to resolve the problem.

Members of this branch should contact the North London Office for assistance.

All other Unite Members should contact their regional office.

The following documents will help us to assist you more effectively:

  • Contract of Employment
  • Company Grievance Procedure
  • Company Handbook (if you have one)

Note: Members should seek advice from Unite *before* raising a grievance with their employer.

Skip to content